BitMart Deposit and Withdrawal Guide
- Log onto BitMart’s official website: : www.bitmart.com
2. Click “Balances” on the left side column under your account or click “Deposit” on the upper right corner.
3. For example, if you want to deposit ETH, just click on “Deposit” for ETH. You will see a deposit address created by the system. You can use this deposit address to deposit ETH into your BitMart account.
Note: Each coin has its own deposit address, so please read deposit tips carefully.
How to withdraw from other exchanges and deposit to BitMart:
- Let’s use Binance as an example. After logging into your Binance account, click “Funds” on the upper right corner, then under the drop down menu, click “Withdrawals”.
2. From the drop down menu of “Select Withdrawal Coin”, click on “ETH Ethereum”.
3. Under “ETH Withdrawal Address”, please input your BitMart ETH deposit address and enter the amount you want to withdraw. Then, click “Submit”.
How to withdraw from BitMart:
- If you want to make a withdrawal from BitMart, click “Withdraw” on the upper right corner or click “Balances” on the left side column.
2. For example, if you want to withdraw ETH, just click “Withdraw” for ETH. Input the address and amount, then click “Withdraw”.
Note: Each coin has its own withdrawal address and rule. Please read the withdrawal tips below on our website carefully.
To learn more about BitMart: