BitMart Weekly Report [02/10/2020–02/16/2020]
- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 39,573rd last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved:$2.85 Billion.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinMarketCap: №7.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- BitMart perpetual contract has entered the testing phase and it is estimated to be launched this week. BitMart perpetual contract is a virtual derivative product, with which traders can long a position to profit from the increase of a digital asset’s price or short a position to profit from the decline of a digital asset’s price. BitMart perpetual contracts will offer high leverage (up to 100 times) with low trading fees. Stay tuned!
- Prepared the launch of BitMart Lending Phase 5. A total of four phases of BitMart Lending have been successfully launched since early January in 2020. In the previous phases, multiple 7-day, 15-day, and 30-day basic and premium financial products with an annualized interest rate up to 40% were provided. Some products with relatively short lock-up periods have been mature with both principal and interest distributed to users’ accounts. In the coming BitMart Lending Phase 5, both basic and premium financial products with multiple tokens and flexible lock-up periods will be provided. Stay tuned!
- BitMart is introducing the BitMart Community Partner Plan, aiming to enhance communication with BitMart users and better build BitMart ecosystem and community. With BitMart Community Partner Plan, the qualified BitMart community partners will receive a series of benefits, including the official “BitMart Community Partner” certificate, double commissions return for invitees, 10% commission return for successfully recommended projects, etc. Additionally, there are more benefits such as the invitation to BitMart official roadshows, private cocktail parties, and community meetings. If you have passion/resources and are willing to challenge yourself. Join us! Click here for further details.
- As stated in the “Repurchase Mechanism” in our white paper, BitMart has used 20% of the income earned from trading fees from December 20th, 2019 to January 19th, 2020 to repurchase and burn 3,729,988.158977453 BMX (approx. 79,076 USD). The Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. Click here to check the burn records.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitmart
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitMartExchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitMartExchange
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmartexchange
- Medium: https://email@example.com
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@bitmart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/