BitMart Weekly Report [05/04/2020–05/10/2020]
- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 66,405th last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved: $3.03 Billion.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinMarketCap: №8.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Energy Web Token (EWT) with new trading pairs added: EWT/BTC.
- To celebrate the bitcoin block reward halving, a hotly-anticipated event during which the amount of BTC produced with each new transaction block will fall from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC. BitMart held two AMA sessions to discuss BitCoin’s Third Halving.
- Josiah Spackman (DigiByte Brand Ambassador) and Javen Lou (Co-Founder & CMO at BitMart) discussed pre and post trends about “BitCoin’s Third Halving” in a webinar.
- Founder & CEO Sheldon Xia, The Coin Chat Host & Bestselling author Steve Good, and The Coin Chat Co-Host & Bestselling author Yuri Cataldo shared insights in a Telegram AMA with the topic “The Bitcoin Halving: Bulls vs. Bears”.
- We are recruiting BitMart Futures VVIP customers! BitMart Futures VVIP Customer Program is designed exclusively for users with high trading volume. Professional individual traders with rich trading experience are welcome to join. They can enjoy discounted trading fees as low as 0% and the commission rate up to 40%. >>> Apply now: BitMart Futures VVIP Customer Program
- We have updated our referral program and BitMart Futures Affiliate Program is now live! Professional individual and institutional traders can take part in and earn high commissions, commission rate can up to 70% with a lifetime earning period. >>> For more information: BitMart Referral Program. Besides, we are announcing a limited-time-only promotion, in which each referee registered at BitMart using a referral link/code will be given 200 BMX. Plus, the top 5 BitMart users who invited the most friends to BitMart will be rewarded up to 50,000 BMX! >>> Check out more details: Invite Friends, Win 50,000 BMX!
- As stated the “Repurchase Mechanism” in our white paper, BitMart has used 20% of the income earned from trading fees from March 20th, 2020 to February 19th, 2020 to repurchase and burn 2,801,726.960839834 BMX (approx. 33,621 USD). The Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. We have completed this round of BMX burn. You can check the burn records by clicking here.