- BitMart.com ranks 142,936 this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume：9.5 million USD.
- Launched MKR deposit and trading functions.
- Launched BitMart’s Refer-A-Friend Program.
- Fixed feature for pending orders and launched descriptions for all coins.
- Fixed market depth chart and K line chart.
- Optimized features’ for ‘login’, ‘withdrawal’, and ‘forgot password’.
- Supported binding of phone numbers for two-factor authentication at login.
- Launched unlawful countries screening feature.
- Optimized login history feature: Login history now includes location details.
- Listed MKR (Maker), GNT (Golem), AE (Aeternity), RHOC (RChain), and BTM (Bytom).
- Added MKR/BTC, MKR/ETH, GNT/BTC, GNT/ETH, AE/BTC, AE/ETH, RHOC/BTC, RHOC/ETH, BTM/BTC, BTM/ ETH pairs.
- Reviewed more than 30 new coins and prepared for next listing campaign.
- Tracked the winning projects’ for Vote for Your Coin Round 2.
- Managed Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Weibo, and Wechat communities.
- Conducted research on the development of digital assets in multiple countries.
- On June 26th, BitMart participated in the Blockchain Connect Conference (Global Blockchain Summit), which was the first peak conversation between the blockchain industries in China and the U.S. The summit was held in San Jose Convention Center in CA, and had attracted more than 1,000 blockchain practitioners worldwide.
- On June 27th, ChainQA’s chain report on BitMart was released. The score was calculated using a questionnaire completed by experts and influencers in the blockchain industry. BitMart achieved the highest score of 4.09/5 among all exchanges. Sheldon was previously invited by ChainQ.com to discuss the future of BitMart with He Yi & Zhao Changpeng, Founders of Binance, Li Lin, Founder of Huobi.Pro, as well as Xu Mingxing, Founder of OKCoin. The interview covered current developments and the future of BitMart. For more details, including the full chain report, please click on the link below: