- BitMart.com had a global rank of 128,740th this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume：$36.42 million USD.
- Optimized trading pair accuracy.
- Launched iOS version 1.1.4 for the BitMart mobile app on the App Store, continuously optimized the features and added promotions & events notifications.
- Awarded prizes for the DPST, BBK, and HYDRO Trading Competitions, as well as BitMart’s Lucky Draw Trading Event.
- Updated the new homepage for the web version.
- Updated the matching engine system.
- Promoted the new trading pairs.
- Announced the winners for BBK, DPST, and HYDRO Trading Competitions.
- Promoted Mission X: The Community Listing Market.
- Discussed cooperation with exchanges in Japan, Korea, and Russia.
- On July 29th, BitMart officially launched X Mission. To summarize, projects will be able to obtain investment from supporters in the form of BMX and use it to list their tokens on the BMX market as a trading pair for BMX. All transaction fees from the BMX market will go directly to the users who supported the project. In addition, successful projects will enter BitMart’s main trading markets. “This program gives users the ability to decide which projects they want to be listed on the exchange, creating a self-regulated market,” said Sheldon Xia, Founder, and CEO of BitMart. “It also allows projects newly out of their ICO stage to obtain the listing on a major exchange early in their development path, spurring growth and innovation for blockchain technology.”
- BitMart reached the top 40 among exchanges by daily trading volume on CoinMarketCap (CMC) at 38th overall.