- BitMart.com had a global rank of 99,698th this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume: $63 million USD.
- Highest rank of 25th this week among all exchanges at CoinMarketCap.com.
- Continued optimizations and maintenance for the “Vote for Your Coin — Round 4”.
- Continued optimizations for the wallet architecture.
- Completed functions optimization and development of frontend and backend.
- Web version functions optimizations: launched the new consultant page, launched the new version API document etc.
- Continued the development of new listing projects.
- Continued technical docking with SimpleX Credit Card.
- Daily operation of social media, forums, and communities.
- Communities promotion for participating projects in the “Vote for Your Coin — Round 4”.
- ListedFriendz (FDZ), Nerves (NER) with new trading pairs: FDZ/BTC, FDZ/ETH, NER/BTC, and NER/ETH.
- Promoted the new listing coins and the trading competitions.
- Continued business contact with projects such as MOL, APL, and Asobimo etc.
- Prepared the attendance for the World Medical and Healthcare Blockchain Summit 2018.
- Prepared the launch of BitMart Hong Kong Office.
- Continued further marketing cooperations with relevant individuals, agencies and institutes in Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Nigeria.
- Recently, BitMart announced its partnership with an EU authorized financial institution to offer credit/debit card deposit service. Individual investor can use either VISA or Mastercard to purchase Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Earlier this year, BitMart Exchange U.S. office was officially registered as a money service business (MSB) with the FinCEN. This ensures BitMart can perform crypto-to-crypto trading in most U.S. states and territories. Now, with the fiat deposit available, BitMart is confident to further offer fiat trading service in the very near future. In addition to providing fiat service, BitMart also aims to incorporate new features including future contract trading, whole-network trading and decentralized trading by early 2019.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitmart
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitMartExchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitMartExchange
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmartexchange
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@bitmart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/