BitMart Weekly Report [12/21/2020–12/27/2020]
- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 6,977th last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved: $3.36 Million.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinGecko: №11.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Yearn.finance(YFI), Aave(AAVE), Synthetix (SNX), UMA(UMA), Nexo (NEXO), unFederalReserve (eRSDL),Tokenlon (LON),1inch (1INCH), BXTB Foundation (BXTB), and Filecash (FIC), with new trading pairs added:
- FIC/USDT, FIC/BTC, and FIC/ETH
- Held two promotion activities：
- BITMART YEAR-END CARNIVAL, a limited-time-only Christmas and New Year Campaign giving away 10 BTC!【Ongoing】
- 0% fees sale and $22,000 worth of BMX giving away to all BitMart users!【Over】
- BitMart officially announced the recruitment of experts who have in-depth research experience on blockchain technology projects in the area of Cross-chain bridge, Scaling, Layer II, storage, Smart contract wallet, Defi, NFT, and other blockchain-related technical and applicational fields to join the BitMart Listing Committee. >>> Learn more and apply to join: BitMart Listing Committee.
- BitMart officially launched the Country Ambassador Program. With the program, we aim to enhance our brand awareness, expand local communities, and build closer communications with our users all over the world. >>> Learn more: BitMart Country Ambassador Program.
- To celebrate the listing of eRSDL, we are giving away a total of 440,000 eRSDL in our eRSDL Twitter Airdrop, New Users Exclusive Welcome Bonus, and Holiday special promotions! >>> Learn More
- To celebrate the new listing of AKT, we’re giving away 17,000 AKT in 3 promotions! >>> Learn More
- To celebrate the listing of QRX, and thank every user’s attention and support, we are giving away a total of 660,000 QRX to all participants in three promotions.>>> Learn More
- To celebrate the listing of the new trading pair APL/USDT. We are giving away a total of 6,000,000 APL in our APL Welcome Bonus and Buying Competition! >>> Learn More