- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 3,842nd last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved: $620 Million.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinGecko: №29.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Tutti Frutti (TFF), TimeCoinProtoco l(TMCN), Symbol (XYM), Storj (STORJ), PROPEL (PROPEL), CellETF (ECELL), BerrySwap (BERRY), CafeSwap Finance (BREW) and Dora Factory (DORA) with trading pairs added:
- BERRY/USDT, BERRY/BTC
- Upgraded BitMart App — added price alert function. >>> Try Now
- Launched a Spring Giveaway on Futures Trading campaign. >>> Learn More
- Announced multiple promotions for new listing projects:
- MVEDA Buy & Earn Event
- PROPEL Listing Double Benefits
- ECELL Listing Benefit, Buy & Earn
- BERRY Welcome Bonus & Trading Competition
- JULD Trade & Win Event
- DORA Trade & Win Campaign
- BitMart invests in Fenbushi Ecosystem Fund for Filecoin and its underlying protocol IPFS. The fund’s assets under management surpassed 300,000 FIL (approx. $23 million).
- BitMart completes the 32nd Monthly BMX Burn and the Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. >>> Learn More
- Incoming new listings:
- BitMart will list Oreo DeFi Finance (ORE) on March 30.
- The PCL/USDT trading pair, Anyswap (ANY), extraDNA (XDNA) and Polkazeck (ZCK) will be listed on March 31.
- EliteSwap (ELT) staking will be available on BitMart Staking starting from April 1.
Don’t miss out on our ongoing campaign: BREW Trading Competition & Trading Lottery.