BitMart Weekly Report [4/12/2021–4/18/2021]
- [bitmart.com] has reached the global website ranking of 4,541st last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume achieved: $552 Million.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinGecko: №14.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Betherchip (BEC), Band Protocol (BAND), Satozhi (SATOZ) and DimSum (DMS), with trading pairs added:
- BEC/USDT, BEC/BTC
- Held an AMA event with the Whirl and xHumanity Team at BitMart Telegram Community.
- Launched the BitMart Futures Giveaway and Trending Coins special campaign.
- Announced multiple promotions for new listing projects:
- BIFI Listing Double Benefits
- XDNA Trading Competition
- BUY Net Buying Competition
- DMS Trading Competition
- BAND 80% off Trading Fees
- Incoming new listings:
- Zeppelin.dao (ZEP), LABS Group (LABS) and Gold Secured Currency (GSX) are listed on April 19, 2021.
- Uberstate RIT2.0 (RIT20) and Panda Dao (PDAO) will be listed on April 20.
- Astronaut (NAUT) will make its debut on April 21.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) will go live on April 22.
- Don’t miss out on our ongoing campaigns:
- GSX Debut Listing Benefits
- LABS Listing Triple Benefits
- NAUT Listing Triple Benefits